Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A card for Amel


It was my girlfriend Amel's birthday last week, so of course, a card was in order. Amel loves purple (as her bridesmaid I wore lilac) and gold, so I used heaps of it. It also gave me a chance to use my new background stamp, En Francais. It's the french script in the background!
Please note there will be no Wednesday class next fortnight due to school holidays but will resume on 23rd of July. Next Saturday class is on the 12th July.
All materials from Stampin Up unless stated otherwise. Cardstock - Gold, Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise. Stamps - Baroque Motifs, En Francais, Cause for Celebration
Inks - Elegant Eggplant. Embossing powder - Gold. Ribbon - Elegant eggplant, Organza Ribbon (from my hoard) Chalks - Pebbles Inc. Gemstones - Kaiser. Stickers (sorry dont know source, I've had these for ages).

No comments: