Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Cards


This card is a little bit different from my normal style. I used the 'Bloomin with Beauty' set again, (have I told you I love this set!) and the spritzer tool to get the mottled effect. I have used one of my favourite colour combinations, pretty in pink and going grey.


A close up. All materials except the pearls (Kaisercraft) are from Stampin' Up.



I was asked to do a sea themed 21st card - and even though I love beach scenes my supplies were a bit limited in this area. In the end I used 'Itty Bitty Backgrounds', the spritzer tool and crystal effects (you can just see the small drops on the sand at the bottom) to create an abstract card. The star fish I have had in my stash for years. The row of eyelets was really easy using my mat pack. Love this tool!

No comments: