Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm so fortunate!


It was my birthday last week and I was very lucky to have received these two beautiful handmade cards that I thought I would share with you.
The first is from my upline (the women who recruited me in Stampin' Up) Joanna Wassens. She did a beautiful job using the gorgeous Carte Postal stamp set and the matching wheel (free this month with purchase of the stamp set, see specials). She used pale plum, perfect plum and very vanilla cardstock, don't they look fabulous together. Thanks Joanna. By joining Stampin' Up I have been blessed with a whole new group of friends with an obession like my own. You should hear us when we get together, its always fun.

This stunning card was made by a very lovely lady, who has been attending my classes since the beginning, and has become a wonderful friend. Margaret used her new Cuttlebug machine and embossing dies to create a card rich in texture and colour. She embellished the flowers with glitter, but my poor photography skills fail to show this. Thank you to Margaret and all the Thursday ladies who signed it. I have been very fortunate to meet you all and share in your papercraft world. I always enjoy your company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle for your kind comments! Our team is certainly fun and lively. We should enjoy some more fun this Saturday at Regional training! I hope you enjoyed your birthday.
See you Saturday
Jo