Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kids class Wednesday 1st Oct - 10.30am


As its school holidays in NSW, I thought I would have a class for the kids in your life. We will make the three projects pictured. The handbag that holds a Kit Kat. You'll have a choice of colour for this one.


This cute cookie monster card. (This card was designed by Clare, I love it.)


And these flower lollipops. (Designed by my upline Jayne Mercer)
Any of these would be great little gifts to hand out at the end of the year, and the best thing is that they are inexpensive to make, you've got to love that!
The class starts at 10.30am and goes to 12 - 12.30pm. The cost is $15 and all materials and tools are provided. If you have a child that you think would love to come along please let me know. I do have only a few spots left.
Parents are welcome to stay during the class and enjoy a cuppa or leave if you like.

1 comment:

Dani Fender said...

FYI, Clare designed those cookie monster cards!! They are so cute!!