Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Would you like Polka dot punches for FREE?


This card was made using 'Polka Dot Punches', a free set available with every $100 purchase. I love this set because it works with all the Stampin' Up punches which makes it super easy to use. I must admit I was not convinced at first....but now I think its one of my favourite sets. It wierd how some sets you just have to use before you realise how wonderful they are.


The 'With love'' on this card comes from another free set 'Yummy'. I just inked the word section of the stamp with a marker- so easy!


This card uses 'Eastern Blooms' available in the summer mini. I instantly thought this would be a versatile set because it includes several flowers of different sizes. The words are from the 'For Father' set, also in the mini.


And I thought I would try the card again, using different colours and felt flowers. If you are ever stuck for ideas, why not try this, its amazing how different they can look, and often you like the second card even better than the first.


Most materials for these cards were from Stampin' Up.



2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my god I am so loving your cards. You are incredibly talented :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, you have honestly one of the best blogs I've ever seen. How could I not have stumble on it before?!

Off to explore your fabulous creations some more! :D

Cindy