Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flower card making class - Saturday 7th Feb at 10.30am


This class is all about creating your own flowers with punches. For those of you that know me, you know I LOVE punches, and have quite a collection. But I'm always looking for ways to get more from them - to create different looks from them, so I get more value for my buck. In this class I hope to share a few ideas so you too can get more use from your punches. We'll make three cards and a twisty treat holder. We'll also use a few products from the Secret Garden Simply Scrappin Kit. (I loveeee this kit!) This class is suitable for beginners and should not take as long as some of those we have done this year. If you would like to attend please email me to reserve your spot. Class cost is $20 and includes all materials and tools - no need to bring a thing.







I look forward to seeing you. Thanks for looking.
Michelle Le Breton

No comments: