Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Father's Day Card


Have you made your Father's Day card yet? This is the one I ended up giving my dad. I had to give it to him today as I won't get a chance to see him next week.
To make this card I embossed Sanded background stamp in clear on black card. I then sponged on some copper ink (retired) around the edges. When dry I tied brocade blue ribbon around the piece and mounted on a brocade blue card base. The sentiment from Occasional Greetings I stamped after colouring with markers (Brocade Blue and Choc Chip) and then mounted on whisper white, copper (Oh, how I love this card!) and brocade blue. It was pretty easy and quick to make, and luckily dad seemed to like it.
Stay tuned for a terrific special for September...I'm excited, it includes free stuff!

No comments: