Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Forest Friends Cards


I made these Christmas cards with the tree stamp from Forest Friends - the set with the owl, deer and rabbit stamps from the current mini catalogue. I stamped the tree with silver ink for a bit of elegance and added some bling. The sentiments are new rubons from the summer mini starting 1 Dec.



I think this one is my favourite. It also uses the swirl from Season of Joy, stamped a few times. The card colours are basic grey, pale plum, whisper white and silver. Love those rubons!



I used the retired purely pomegranite for this card base, and lots of dazzling diamonds for some shine.





This card has alot more layers to it, but was still easy and quick to make. You have to love that when making christmas cards! The stamp set Forest Friends is sadly only available till the end of November.




No comments: