Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Handmade gifts class - Wed 18th Nov and Sat 5th Dec


It's that time of year when I rack my brain for ideas for small gifts to give to friends, teachers and family.
I have decided on a notepad set and wineglass charms in a folder. If you would like to make these and lets face it, it beats shopping, why not come along on any of the days listed above to complete yours. I will be using various coloured papers, so you don't neccasarily have to use those I have shown here.


This is the notepad set, it uses a brand new butterfly set and matching punch!



It includes a lined notepad, that can easily be replaced, a 2010 calendar and small unlined notepad. It would be great beside the phone.


And this is the wineglass charm folder. We will be using the fantastic build a brads, which really give some great dimension.




And these are the charms inside. I will have a variety of these for you to choose from and they will be included in the class fee.
The class will be offered on Wednesday the 18th Nov at 10am and Saturday the 5th Dec. (Sorry about the date change, Nov is just sooo busy for me)
The class cost is $20 and includes all materials and tools and a light morning tea. All welcome, but please email me to reserve your spot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Absolutely beautiful elegant cards,
love them.
Sara

Anonymous said...

Totally sensational work, Michelle. I love them both. I might have to case the Friends 24-7!
Rachel