Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy new year


I hope you all had an exciting and safe new year and enjoyed welcoming in 2010.
I can not believe how quickly last year just flew by, but I am very thankful for all the wonderful things that happened to me, including meeting so many lovely people through my classes and through this blog. Let's hope this year is fantastic for us all.

Cardstock: Basic black, whisper white, silver
Paper: Urban Oasis
Stamps: Cheers to you, Starring You
Inks: Staz on black, pretty in pink
Other: Pretty in Pink marker, dazzling diamonds glitter, Blender Pens
Tools: Word window punch, circle scissors, Horizontal slot punch

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Michelle. I hope you have had a nice relaxing Christmas/New year break.
See you soon,
Jenni

Karen said...

Happy New Year to you Michelle! I don't leave you comments as much as I should, but I just wanted to thank you for your inspiration in 2009. You do really beautiful work!

Karen
x