Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

I {heart} U


With valentine day just around the corner, I thought I would show you this simple card.
I used some chipboard letters and two stamp sets, Priceless (for the gold swirls) and Vintage Labels for the black swirl behind the heart. This set in just one of the four beautiful sets you can get for free by simply placing an order of $100 with me by the end of March, and I have to say I just love all four of the sets - you will have lots of trouble deciding!


Stamps: Priceless, Vintage labels
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Black
Inks: Whisper white, ruby red, elegant eggplant, so saffron, stazon black
Chipboard letters: On board loads of letters
Other: Gold brads, Old book paper, gold embossing paper

1 comment:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Great card, love what you have done with the heart and swirl behind. TFS