Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweet Nothings class on Sat 6th Feb @ 10.30am and Wed 10th Feb @ 10am


I had lots of fun creating these cards, and could have kept going for days if time permitted, as I still have lots of the kit left, so you may see some more cards on the day of the class.
This class will be a little different from the usual, as you will be given half a simply scrappin kit (Valued at $18.50) from which you can choose which cards or scrapbook page you would like to make. You can make 5 - 6 cards or a scrapbook page and card on the day and take the remains of the kit home.
The card pictured above is a simple easel card, that I promise won't take long to make at all.

Then I have lots of pink and pretty cards (with lots of glitter, which does not show up in the photo) for you to choose from.


Or some a little bolder. I've included some optional stitching on some of these, so I will have the sewing machine out for you to use, or you can faux stitch if you prefer. This class will be very flexible, as I will have lots of different greetings for you to use. If you need some wedding cards, thank you's or birthday cards, this is the class to get your stock up.


I've even managed to get a male card from the kit, and some vintage inspired cards as well.



If scrapbooking is more your thing, you could make this page (designed by Stampin' Up) on the day instead. Please let me know if you would like to make this, so I don't cut your cardstock up, and bring along the relevant photos to use on the page.
I will be providing the additional supplies needed on the day, ie ribbons, brads, inks, flowers, gemstones and lots of glitter, but I ask that you please bring along a timmer and/or sharp knife on the day to help moves things along smoothly. You are also welcome to bring along a camera to take photos of any of the cards you don't have time to make.
All welcome - this would be a great class for the beginner as well as the advanced. Please email me to reserve your spot.

Dates: Sat 6th Feb and Wed 10th Feb
Times: 10.30am and 10am
Cost: $28
Bring: Trimmer and/or sharp knife, camera and photos (if you are scrapbooking)

Hope to see you soon.

Michelle

No comments: