Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Card in a box day


Today was the first day back at school, so marked the end of my leisurely week of sleep-ins.... so tragic!! But I have to say the kids and I had a fantastic break. We really did not do much at all, which is exactly what made it so enjoyable. I spent many a day at my desk stamping away while the kids played Wii games. One day the kids spent the entire day in their PJs!
Anyway, one day of the holidays we spent at a Stampin Up get together where I got to make many cards designed by other team members, enjoy a lovely lunch and most enjoyable company. I have a few of the cards to show you, but was interrupted in the photography process, so will be back another day to show you the rest.
The card above was designed by the very lovely Sara di Santi. Sara has been a great friend and a pillar of support to me over the years. I don't think I would have ever even thought of holding classes at home had it not been for Sara.


Love that All a Flutter stamp! (I just had to colour the butterflys Sara)



This card was designed by Sue Brown (one of my original class attendees who recently joined me in Stampin Up) using an old favourite of mine Illuminations and Razzlebury and Soft Suede cardstock. It's a lovely elegant combinations of colour.


The clever Michelle Steen designed this one using a new favourite of mine Vintage Vogue and Soft Suede cardstock. (We have an awful lot of demos in our group named Michelle.)


And these cute little numbers were a creation of talented Belinda Hennessy. She used Fox and Friends and Autumn Traditions designer paper. These will be great when the kids are invited to birthday parties, which seems to happen every other week.
I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments and posting the card on your blog!! You too are a very clever and your designs are truly inspiring!
See you soon and thanks again.
Michelle S (Steen)