Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New class for Wed 11th and Sat 14th.

This class is all about the last chance list, a list of retiring products from the current catalogue.
I have used cardstock, designer papers, ribbons and stamps for these projects.


The first card also uses the spritzer tool, for an interesting and different effect, and the hostess set Organic Grace.


I thought with Father's Day fast approaching some male cards might be in order, so I have included this card (with greeting of choice) using the Wanted stamp set.

And other male project....creating this cute little gift card holder, that is sooooo easy.
You are most welcome to use another stamp if you are not in need of a 'Dad' card.


This pic shows the inside of the folder, and the inserts for the card and voucher.
A lovely lady, Jackie Wright left me a comment this week, which led me to checking out her blog and she had some wonderful ideas on it. This was inspired from her creation and the card below too.


This is a super easy little card in its own paper envelope. It won't take long to make but I'm sure it would be lovely to receive.

And lastly a simple thank you using the Greetings Eight stamp set, some retiring cardstock , alumium squares and ribbon.

If you would like to attend this class on either Wednesday 11th at 10am or Saturday 14th at 10.30am, please email me so I can prepare a kit for you. Class cost is $25. All welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! Your cards are FABulous! I'm sure your guests loved making them! And thanks for the shout out!

Have a great week,
Jackie