Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Valentine
























This card was constructed from pieces I have had laying on my desk for months. Do you ever stamp pieces for a project and then find they are not right for the project you are working on? Then they sit on your desk till one day inspiration strikes or I clean up and throw them out, whichever comes first. Anyway, I was happy with this simple little card, and since the pieces were already stamped it only took 5 mins to complete. The background stamp is French Filigree and the hear is from the hostess set Punch Potpurri. If you would like to maybe win this set I will be giving two away on the 29th of January. Its easy to enter by either placing an order over $100 on the day (email orders are acceptable to enter, you don't have to be there on the day) or making a card using mainly Stampin Up supplies and receive the most votes on the day. If you cant make it, but would

No comments: