Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A few cards and last week for joining special

I have been so slack lately with my blog. Time just seems to slip away from me with all the things I need to fit into a day. But, since its school holidays and I don't have quite as much running around to do, I thought I would take some time to show some of the cards I have been making in the last month. All pretty simple and things you could easily case if you are stuck for ideas of your own.

It doesn't get much simpler than this. But with that beautiful font and pretty doily paper, I think you don't need much.

A great card for any young man. Simple and very bright.


I cased these next cards from the catalogue. Such a great source of inspiration. They are all made using the button buddies stamp set. I just love that little piggy.




Don't forget there is only one week left of the joining special. You can either purchase a mini kit at $169 or get 20% off the normal kit. The inside back cover of the catalogue has a picture of a few of the items you get, but remember you can customise your kit to include the stamps sets and ink colours you like. There has never been a better time to join than now. It has never been offered at such a great price.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: