Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cards for kids class

Hi everyone, hope your week is wonderful.

I had alot of fun preparing for this weeks class. Kids cards are so bright and fun, and quick to make too. Gotta love that! I thought I would start with a simple little baby card. I have used blue ribbon here, but pink would work equally well, if you know a little female angel is on the way.

"I dig you" is such a cool stamp set for boys, and I love the dirtday saying.


This little robot, is a card I saw in Better and Homes and Gardens by Lisa Storms over a year ago and just fell in love with. Actually, it was why I purchased the magazine. You can make either the girl or boy version in the class.

Did you notice the chocolate belly. My kids thought this was the best!

Now, onto kids that a little bit older....Angry birds are all over the place, and almost every boy, big or small, seems to love them. These cards are easy and quick to make, but pack a punch with colour. My kids were really excited to see these, although my oldest son was upset I didn't make piggy. Maybe tonight.

I think this would be a good card for my husband...looks a bit like him.

And last, but not least a little bag for some goodies for the girls. You can make this in any colour you like. I know my nieces always love to carry around a handbag, and wouldn't it be nice with a cute little gift inside. Maybe some jewellery or some decorated pencils.

I am offering this class on Saturday the 19th and Wednesday the 23rd at 10am. Class cost is $25 and includes the 6 projects with all materials and tools, and a cuppa thrown in for good measure. If you would like to attend, please email me asap so i can prepare a kit for you.

1 comment:

Helen said...

What a great collection of kids cards, Michelle. Love the baby card, it is so simple but looks gorgeous. I don't make/send too many kids cards any more, so I'll file the ideas in "the little grey cells". Helen C