Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Super simple class on this Saturday the 11th and Wednesday the 15th


Have you checked out the retirement list yet?? There were a few surprises and a few old favourites that appeared on it.
This class is centred around using those old favourites one last time. So sad, to see them go. But I am excited to get some new friends into the cupboard!!!
All the cards are super easy, and because the pillow box die is retiring (gasp, shock, horror!) I decided I had best make this cute little owl with you. I have cased this from various sites around the net, so not sure who was the original creator.
The class is $20 and is all inclusive, and would be a fabulous class for beginners.
Email me if you would like to attend, so I can prepare a kit for you.
Cheers all, and stay out of the wind.

No comments: