Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Catalogue launch

The new catalogue is available to purchase from come 1st July - but if like me, you would like a hard copy to drool over, come along on either 8th, 9th or 12th July and I will introduce you to a few of my favourite new products. You can make 3 cards and a fantastic new box, receive a discount on new products and most importantly receive a new catalogue, while enjoying a cuppa and cake. All classes start at 10am, at my home in Baulkham Hills and are all inclusive. You don't need to bring along a thing. If you would like further info please contact me at mumandmecc@icloud.com.

If you are too far away to attend on the day, but would still like a catalogue, contact me and I can send you one for $10, or alternatively place an order of over $50 in my online store and I will send you one for free.

No comments: