Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Peacock Pics


Have you noticed the Perfect Peacock stamp on page 170 of the new catalogue. Its beautiful. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and have a play. I started by casing something Shelli made at last convention. I love how she used the pistachio paint over the typeset paper, and all those shimmery sequins. Wow! Tiny little dots of gold dazzling details fill the center of the sequins so you can't see the hole. Easy and effective.


Then, because I love Tempting Turquoise, I tried the Peacock on that, with some sponging and used the same gold sequins. An easy card, but it does take a while to stick all those sequins on. The 2-way glue pen is a must for this.
I have two more cards to show you which are more stepped up versions of these cards which I will check back later to show you. Stay tuned.

Stay safe and thanks for dropping by.

No comments: